Monday, January 25, 2010

Holy Face of Jesus Bring Victory to the California Human Rights Amendment


This blog was founded in 2008 on the 35th anniversary of the United States Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade which removed every legal protection from the child in the womb.


Under our California State Constitution we Californians have the right to enact amendments to the State Constitution and that it what we are proposing to do to secure the legal protection of the rights of the unborn, that is, legal standing for the unborn. Here is the text of the proposed amendment for which signatures are now being collected:


"The term 'person' applies to all living human organisms from the beginning of their biological development -- regardless of the means by which they were created, method of reproduction, age, race, sex, gender, physical well-being, function, or condition of physical or mental dependency and/or disability."




Psalm 119:133-152


Keep my steps steady according to your promise, and never let iniquity have dominion over me. Redeem me from human oppression, that I may keep your statutes. My eyes shed streams of tears because your law is not kept. You are righteous , O Lord, and your judgments are right. You have appointed your decrees in righteousness and in all faithfulness. My zeal consumes me because my foes forget your words. Your promise is well tried, and your servant loves it. I am small and despised, yet I do not forget your precepts. Your righeousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your law is the truth. Trouble and anguish have come upon me, but your commandments are my delight. Your decrees are righteous for ever; give me understanding that I may live. With my whole heart I cry; answer me, O Lord. I cry to you; save me, that I may observe your decrees. I rise before dawn and cry for help; I put my hope in your words. My eyes are awake before each watch of the night, that I may meditate on your promise. In your steadfast love hear my voice; O Lord, in your justice preserve my life. Those who persecute me with evil purpose draw near; they are far from your law. Yet you are near, O Lord, and all your commandments are true. Long ago I learned from your decrees that you have established them forever.

No comments: